Our story is His story.
Got tagged by miss chua qiu rui to do this:
6 weird facts about myself
1) I get worried/ stressed/ panicky over things very easily =/
2) I have to drink coffee every morning in order to keep myself awake during lectures and tutorials, if not i'll just sleep.
3) Although im a girl, i think i mix better with guys.
4) I like sad movies and songs that make me cry.
5) Colourful things make me happy (: ( But i dont think this is weird, i think this is cool haha)
6) I can get myself very busy with NOTHING. kind of absurd right. HEH.
Pass it on!
- Guo Ying
- Miaoru
- Erich
- Qiaofen
- Yi Heng
- Hui Yi
And for tag replies..
KL: Haha yeah you jiayou for your prelims and A levels too! It has always been fun studying together : D
Merman: Yeah, & above and not beneath! I will TRY to do well, and you must too, ah peh! (:
QR: Yupp i did it! ^^
Fen: Yeah right, i should have pointed to you when the fish&co people came over, HAHA! If you like then next time can ask the macdonalds aunties help you have birthday party! : D
Yh: Thats why i say im weird cos i get worried over things too easily. LOL! anyway, you're tagged! (:
Had 2.4 today. Wasnt as bad as i thought, at least i came back in one piece, and i think my timing was quite okay. So yeah.
Today's kinda a weird day, but weird in a good way i guess.
And i seriously dont know what im fretting over.
Hmm maybe its really time i step out and do something, something different.
Good luck to studying ^^
I need a breakthrough.